THE SERIOUS STICKS DIDJERIDU FORUM

WELCOME !
It is currently 23.10.2014, 02:34

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hard Tongue Didgeridoo
PostPosted: 12.10.2008, 02:27 

I just bought two copies of M. Munnuggur's "Hard Tongue Didgeridoo" CD. I got a great deal (40% off) by buying two instead of one. I figured I could sell one to someone here who's interested in a discount copy as well. If not, no big deal, because proceeds from my purchase go to a good cause, his family.

If you're interested, you can have it for $14 plus actual shipping. Not interested in making any profit here, just thought I'd share the good deal I got.

-Alec

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Hard Tongue Didgeridoo
PostPosted: 13.10.2008, 16:05 

i might just get that...
lemme count my pennies.....
*one, two, . . . * shit... im WAY broke. LOL
lemme get back at you in a week.
:)

www.myspace.com/kind_vapour

I Like You..

PostPosted: 20.10.2008, 00:20 

Hi DS, is this place offering a 40% discount on other didj recordings as well? It won't do me any good because I already bought them all, but some of the other folks here could team up and save some cash.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 20.10.2008, 00:30 

The short answer is: Yes, sort of. They offer discounts on other didgeridoo recordings. Not always 40% though.

The site is cdbaby.com. An indy music distribution company in Portland, Oregon. One of my buddies hooked up with them to distribute his CD (blatant plug for Jay's album: http://cdbaby.com/cd/ranchodiablo).

I just bought a couple of Darryl Dikarrna's Mago Masterclass; same discount (and, btw, same offer if anyone wants to buy my second copy for $14 plus postage).

I wish they had the Djalu Teaches CDs, but sadly, no.

-Alec

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 20.10.2008, 04:21 

Ah man! I bought Masterclass from them a few months back but I didn't see that discount. From what I remember, they didn't have much else in the way of trad CD's. One site I highly recommend is Skinnyfish Music located near Darwin. They have all the Garma CD's, both the White Cockatoo, Jutbirrk, Rak Badjalarr, and Wurrumiri-Kunborrk...so its a good one-stop shop if you are just starting out and want to get everything at once from the same place. I was a bit apprehensive about sending money, but you'll get your stuff in 2 or 3 weeks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: 20.10.2008, 04:49 

SpookyHollowSticks wrote:
Ah man! I bought Masterclass from them a few months back but I didn't see that discount. From what I remember, they didn't have much else in the way of trad CD's. One site I highly recommend is Skinnyfish Music located near Darwin. They have all the Garma CD's, both the White Cockatoo, Jutbirrk, Rak Badjalarr, and Wurrumiri-Kunborrk...so its a good one-stop shop if you are just starting out and want to get everything at once from the same place. I was a bit apprehensive about sending money, but you'll get your stuff in 2 or 3 weeks.

Hey, thanks for the pointer! They've got pretty good prices -- Correction: GREAT prices (free shipping to the US!) -- on the Djalu CDs so I'm going to order them.

-A

Profile E-mail