THE SERIOUS STICKS DIDJERIDU FORUM

WELCOME !
It is currently 19.11.2018, 09:03

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: With a little help from my friends!
PostPosted: 16.12.2011, 18:16 

Hello everybody!

I would like to invite you all to visit my first try at a crowdfunding project.

I believe that there are lots of opportunities available for everybody's projects and I keep saying that the didgeridoo has taught me a lot on that subject, if we follow our dreams and passions we can achieve great things, even those we didn't expect in the beginning.

As you know I have been trying to create a didgeridoo movement in Portugal with a nice quality by inviting some of the best musicians to come to play and teach and share their vision with portuguese didgeridoo players. I have also been making didgeridoos all this time greatly inspired by aboriginal people and all the crafters and players I had the pleasure to know by email or in live!

Now I'm trying to take the next step in my professional life and I'm counting with all my friend's help, either by contributing to my project or just by visiting and sharing it!

I was waiting for the english version to be available and here it is now http://www.massivemov.com/projectDetail.php?idProjecto=99

Everybody can contribute and any amount is a great help. Even if I can't make it I am already a winner just by trying it!

Thank you so much for being part of this path I'm on!
Rodrigo

Post subject: Re: With a little help from my friends!
PostPosted: 17.12.2011, 02:28 

Just a small note to explain that if you want to see the english version of the text you should choose, on the top right corner of the website, the EN for english!

Post subject: Re: With a little help from my friends!
PostPosted: 18.01.2012, 01:34 

http://www.massivemov.com/projectDetail.php?idProjecto=99
I reached the euro 1700 mark with this project!

I had decided that I could get more than euro 1500 I would make a donation to an institution but I decided to change this. I believe more in education than donation and what I really have to give to people is my time, my knowledge and my experience.

So all the money I can raise over euro 1700 will be applied into elaborating and putting in action an education system that will use this instrument as a starting point for a more pro-active and dynamic atitude towards life. I have been thinking about this for some years now and now is the time to put it in action with my Association Fértil - Associação Cultural. We are working in a high population density region but with very low cultural offer and this will be the first step for this project. Through this, awareness of aboriginal people's culture will be raised as something very important.

So I only have 2 days to the end of the project, if you believe in our work and energy please help us. Help us changing lives, I know I changed mine so I believe I can do it for others.

Again: THANK YOU so much!