THE SERIOUS STICKS DIDJERIDU FORUM

WELCOME !
It is currently 19.11.2018, 09:04

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Hello! Long time no see
PostPosted: 03.02.2013, 18:11 

Hey there Dan , how you doin matey . I don't think i've posted on here for a couple of years .
Are you still playin didj ? I hadn't played for a couple of years until this weekend , had a sudden urge to pick up a stick . Made me a bit out of breath , the old lungs need a bit of re-training and exercise. Think I will keep at it now .Hello to anyone else that remembers me aswell .
Kyle ,I was havin a tidy up the other day and found the old recording of your London workshop - WOW , can't believe that was 5 years ago , time flies eh .
Cheers , Julian .

PostPosted: 04.02.2013, 11:47 

Hey Julian,

Good to hear from you! It is hard to believe that that workshop was so long ago - my daughter (who was still in her mummy's tummy then) just turned 5 last week! Crazy stuff this getting old.

Glad to hear you've picked up your sticks again. It'd be good to see you at Tapeley if you decide to come down this year.

Kyle

PostPosted: 10.02.2013, 00:50 

Hi Kyle , have you got the kids playing didg yet ?
I'm having great fun playing again , just like the old days , got that buzz back .
Many people playing trad style out there these days?. How about trad Si? I think he was from Newcastle, I remember he was really good.

PostPosted: 10.02.2013, 22:40 

The same old crew are still around and playing when we can find the time. Si will be at The Gathering I should think. I always have a good time hanging out with him, Christian and the others at Tapeley.

My kids have a go now and then and can make pretty decent drones on occasion. Most of the time they just tell me to stop playing!

PostPosted: 19.04.2013, 16:38 

kdidj wrote:
The same old crew are still around and playing when we can find the time. Si will be at The Gathering I should think. I always have a good time hanging out with him, Christian and the others at Tapeley.

Damnit. Well, if any dosh falls this way then, rocking! Tell him hey eh dude?

kdidj wrote:
My kids have a go now and then and can make pretty decent drones on occasion. Most of the time they just tell me to stop playing!

Cheek! Tell em to give Daddy more respect ;)